DX  » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector for HTC Touch Diamond (2-Piece Set)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7512 (75%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good deal, would order spare though

posted by CyberKieken on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + The screen protector works as it should: protects your screen from accidental damage. + Very easy to apply + Sticks very well to the phone + Does not affect the touch-screen as some other protectors do
    Cons:
    - If the screen protector gets loose (for example in a corner), the dust that gets under it, will prevent it from sticking back...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Essential accessory for your phone

posted by Shannoes on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent protection for your phone's screen, keeping scratches at bay and your phone looking (and working) like new. I like how these are the clear type and not the fuzzy anti-glare sort. They're a great price, too.
    Cons:
    When I ordered mine they weren't in stock and had to be sent separately. This meant they were delayed by quite a while.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really important

posted by laperche on 12/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really important to protect the phone, i'm really satisfied with it. It perfectly fits the screen. After you learn how to put it, it's easy. Makes your phone stay new for longer time. Doesn't make the touch-screen worst at all, it is still capable of wo...
    Cons:
    The first time you put is a little bit difficult, but after you learn how to do it becomes easy.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't buy one, buy a few

posted by ChickenA on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Protects the screen from scratches from stylus. Fits OK.
    Cons:
    The cut for camera above screen, is a U, not a circle O. It would be better if they can make it a circle cut out instead. Also ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works!

posted by Danielle88 on 11/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works, does prevent from scratching. It is quite easy to put on and my phone works great with it. And!!!!!... it's cheap. In other stores here in the country you would pay a lot more. It comes in a set of 2. So that's nice cause when the first gets ...
    Cons:
    As earlier noticed, the hole for the camera doesn't really fit properly. It isn't round. It took a while to get here (4 weeks...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good transparency, great sliding for the stylus

posted by Constantinus on 10/29/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great. I bought it a while ago, but I decided just now that the original screen protector has peeled off too much and needs to be changed. Maybe I grew accustomed to the peeling-off old protector, but this new one seems more transparent and its surfac...
    Cons:
    I agree with the other reviewers about the camera hole being not a hole, but a nice looking cutout - but still a cutout. Furthe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Cheap

posted by drakhion on 09/28/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Two in the pack - Comes with a very usefull cleaning cloth - Really cheap compared to the ones in my country - Fits the phone well - Lasts for long time
    Cons:
    - Fitting it to the phone may be a bit trick in the first time, but as soon as you get used to it you will have no more problem...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have!

posted by 9khil on 07/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good for protecting your HTC Touch Diamond screen against scratches, marks and dust. Ensures the phone screen life to be longer. - Easy to fit on the phone (I have done this many times, so it can be tricky the first time you do it. But why worry? You get ...
    Cons:
    Only negative thing is that the digital camera hole is not round. This does not make it malfunction or anything like that, it w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good screenprotector for HTC Touch Diamond.

posted by timebandit on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - 2-Pack and comes with a cleaning cloth. - Very good price. - Sensivity isn't affected by this protection shield. - Easy to applicate to the screen.
    Cons:
    - Front camera gab is not a circle (like the original screen protector) but is cut open to the top (like a U), but that doesn't...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    htc diamond

posted by jynyhard on 05/31/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap, come in two pack - Can use long time, for me max 1 month :) - Good manual / quality .. you can see clearly display and touch sensitive ...
    Cons:
    - on right top corner can come out because its cut for 3g camera , and from there starting (for me) destroying protector
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections