DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.0mm Gold Plated Banana/Bullet Connectors with Heat Shrink Tubing (20-Pair)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good banana bullets with plenty of heat shrink

posted by wavey1 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They worked well for my project and there was also plenty of extra heat shrink provided. The bullets push in snug and hold tightly.
    Cons:
    I perhaps should have got the 4mm ones as these were a little small but they still worked. The heat shrink was perhaps just a l...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good banana plugs

posted by Martenmede on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to solder and well proportioned shrink sleeves. Is firmly seated in another no risk of them coming loose. Fits standard 2mm banana plugs. Very low contact resistance, immeasurably with my instrument, the same result as if I short the cables. Shrink tub...
    Cons:
    But how long do they mechanically hold without becoming loose contact, only time will tell. Shrink tube was a little numb but 3...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good connectors

posted by mpthompson on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These bullet connectors are very easy to solder and the seem to be mechanically very well built. I can't tell if they are gold plated, but solder sure sticks to them with no problem and they form a mechanically secure connection with the wire.
    Cons:
    The price is the major con. You can find them for quite a bit cheaper on other hobby sites, but when you factor in shipping co...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections