DX  » Community » Reviews » 4.0mm Gold Plated Banana/Bullet Connectors with Heat Shrink Tubing (20-Pair)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:121 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality banana connectors

posted by solangeeee on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great quality. Easy soldering. Runs a lot of current without heat. Not too tight or too loose.
    Cons:
    No cons at all. Really great quality connectors. A bit expensive may be.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yet another great DX deal

posted by Kageitenshi on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to solder, using 12 AWG wire. Comes with shrink tubes for both ends, so I could cut some down to use in other parts of my project. Connects tightly and the shrink tube fits snugly around 12 AWG wire...
    Cons:
    ...but any smaller wires will require either extra padding, smaller diameter shrink tube, or perhaps get the 2 mm bananas SKU: ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb! Easy to use, and really cheap.

posted by olaf91 on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to mount - Fits normal banana plug speaker terminals - Sucks the solder really well, and fastens the cable fast and easy I use 6mm2 speaker cable in these without any problem at all!
    Cons:
    - They are small, so using a big solder iron can be a bit hard. If you fasten the blug while soldering this process will go mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4.0mm Gold Plated Banana

posted by JanTomasek on 03/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is the biggest advantage of this deal. For $11 I received 20 pairs, for same price I can buy not more than 8 pairs here in Czech Republic. I can't say how log they can last but they feel very solid - exactly like those I can buy here locally.
    Cons:
    Difference is in length of the female part, DX version is a bit shorter than European one. DX version has also little less gold...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just what I've been wanting

posted by chocobo_ff on 07/10/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price! Almost the same connectors sells here in Europe hobby shops for nearly 1 euro per pair, and you don't get heat shrink tubing. Contact resistance is only 0.3 mOhm, comparable with other brand name connectors. Easy to plug and unplug.
    Cons:
    Spring could be a little bit stronger.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by T3rry on 04/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great item, exactly what you'd expect, good quality bullet connectors for use on (relatively) high current uses, best used with 12ga wire, but would probably work alright with different sized wires too.
    Cons:
    None that i can think of, the only thing is i wish they made the heat shrink an optional upgrade as i need different colours an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4.0mm Banana Connectors

posted by RossUK on 01/01/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are a great deal, I used them for connecting a LiPo to an ESC and they work perfectly. Much easier to solder than some 2mm ones I was using previously. The included heat-shrink is useful and fits great.
    Cons:
    Not much that I can think of. They are quite stiff so don't pull them apart from the wires you have connected them to. As long ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    4 mm gold plated connectors

posted by Hrvoje on 10/07/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price! Almost the same connectors sells here in Europe hobby shops for nearly 1 euro per pair, and you don't get heat shrink tubing. Contact resistance is only 0.3 mOhm, comparable with other brand name connectors. Easy to plug and unplug.
    Cons:
    Spring could be a little bit stronger.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections