DX  » Community » Reviews » EP-130NP Professional 3.0" Wide Screen TFT LCD with Built-in Speaker and RCA Video Input (NTSC/PAL)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super clean and working screen

posted by damir1994 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this Small screen to check my security camera, and its working very good, no problem. I have just connected my camera direct to this screen and is working for me 1 year without any problem.
    Cons:
    No problems with this small screen.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pustom monitor for diving camera housing

posted by kubi123 on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice monitor with good building quality. Brightness and contrast (I'd say color saturation BW-color instead) is acceptable. Better than my old 2.5". Visible screen diameter is truly 3" (75.4mm: 61x46) Running fine from 2 Li-ion battery (serial conn) ...
    Cons:
    Wastes a lots of space. Housing is 110mm: 90x70. Will not fit unmodified in the 100mm tube of camera housing. Sensitive on pow...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Cool Screen

posted by DaGMan on 12/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a pretty cool little screen. Easy to use right out of the box.. From a distance of about two feet the screen looks very clear. I played PS2 on my for about a half hour, was very clear. The color-dial goes from black-n-white all the way to extreme sa...
    Cons:
    Doesn't come with a power supply, so you need to have a random 12v power adapter available. But I have lots of those! If you ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well, worth the price

posted by hanso on 09/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Video quality is good, especially for such a small device. I have etsted it with the video output of a DVD player and was pleasantly surprised with the quality. Subtitle can be read, even at this size. The builtin speaker is surpisingly clear for such a lit...
    Cons:
    Came without instructions. Not that it is difficult to operate, attach a 12 V DC power supply with + on the tip (the usual kind...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty nice, actually not bad for the money!

posted by StigGoesThai on 09/01/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Handy, small etc - 12V DC :D - Normal connection plug for Power - Adjust brightness, colour etc - Price!
    Cons:
    - Maybe low res? I don't care for using it with a wireless cam. - Low build quality, it came a little scratched on the plastic ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections