DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (100g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best value 0.01g accuracy digital scale – Precision Digital Pocket Scale (100g Max / 0.01g Resolution) Reviews

posted by whackerZ on 12/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Simply the lowest priced 0.01 gram accuracy digital scale anywhere ever, and with free shipping to boot. Yhis is my second purchase in 5 months and both units have performed consistently well, display stabilizes in seconds with no fluctuations.
Uses 2xAAA batteries (included) which is a big plus since AAAs are very much more common and readily available and they last longer than CR3025s. This is a real plus/come-on if you plan to resell these babies.
The faux-leather slipon case is very handsome and matches the scale nicely.
The "no-branding", for me, is a positive. I'd rather have a simple OEM look/feel than a "cheap-china-cloned" look.
Cons:
The lid/cover of my second unit doesn't snap on as snugly and has a little "play".
Other:
Also available in other capacities/accuracies depending on your needs, all of them are the best in value.
Bottomline:
If you need a pocket digital scale, look no further. Get this model in whatever iteration of capacity/accuracy you need.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections