DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7710 (77%)
  • 4 Star:233 (23%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, Accurate, Easy-to-use Digital Scale

posted by Bustadmo on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use. Battery efficient. Easy to cover with plastic wrap so you don't get paint/glue all over it.. If thats your use..
    Cons:
    Very easily gets destroyed by having a cell phone too close to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Panofsky on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The scale is pretty good. It looks pretty accurate, but i have no exact weight to set up a control. It comes back down to 0.00 after removing the weight. Comes with a nice fake leather pouch and a cover that can be used as a container. It looks really decen...
    Cons:
    When the battery cover is closed my scale is not stable anymore as the cover is thicker than the space between the rubber feet ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Most accurate scale I've ever

posted by expresas on 10/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Most accurate scale I've ever used and doesn't shut off quickly like a lot of them do. Scale was calabrated correctly, I checked it like instructed in the manual. It measures in increments of .01g most pocket scales only measure in increments of .1g and hav...
    Cons:
    Gold is expensive and being off by .1g can add up to a lot so accuracy really counts. It also has a large easy to read to displ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job, maybe for a long time!

posted by NorTroll on 04/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good digital scale, it is precise. I think it measures correct, at least up to 150g. I have not tried it out to much. The build quality is ok, buttons and display is good. It's a nice thing that the display turns it self off when not in use, after 5-10 sec...
    Cons:
    Its mostly a very plastic feeling, but not that bad. The lid actually has a magnet to keep it better in place. Maybe this is a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good small scales

posted by mehab on 02/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It is very accurate, i bought also calibration weight 5gms and it was really 5gms on the scales! Iam pretty happy about it. The lid is also OK, but it's not connected to the scales body, so i hope it won't be lost in future
    Cons:
    *Seems like its "legs" are not the same size, on the flat surfaces (i tried few) it doesn't stand still. *The instruc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good if you have an access to a scientific scale

posted by ClientSberbanka on 07/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + Light. + Compact. + Reasonable price. + Uses AAA batteries which are available practically at every store. + Has "tare" button (as most electronic scales). + Looks like precision if well-calibrated (see "Other Thoughts").
    Cons:
    - Mine come not well-calibrated (see "Other Thoughts"). So I give only 1 star for "Ease-of-use Rating" - no...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good scale for an excellent price

posted by Lindert on 04/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Gives accurate and consistent readings. Measured weight will rarely differ by more than 0.01 between repeated measurements. * Easy and intuitive to use; clear screen with blue back-light. * Works on 2 (included) AAA batteries , which are widely availab...
    Cons:
    * Sometimes measurements do suffer from creep: the readings will slowly drop during the measurement. This does not happen often...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really accurate

posted by humptydumpty on 04/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very accurate. Will give same weight many times on the same item that you weigh, right down to the hundredths or a gram. Very small and portable. Lighted readout, AA batteries (2) instead of more expensive round silver ones
    Cons:
    The top cover must be taken off very carefully as it has a lip on the rear side (next to the lcd readout). You can "catch" thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable scale for fair price

posted by Lacerda0010 on 03/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's very accurate. I have a mechanic scale and I put some of the weights of 1g, 500mg, 250mg, 100mg and 50mg and the result was awesome. It's also very easy to use and change the scale from g to other measues
    Cons:
    the plastic cover seems to dont fit very nice...Looks like it's gona pop out or something. The light from the LCD visor goes o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gotta have one

posted by SimoMies on 09/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap Accurate Nice little lcd screen Comes with an awesome pouch Has several formats Came with full batteries :)
    Cons:
    Startup takes up to 5secs The lcd backlight turns off after some time If started even when little tilted, it shows false read...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections