Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* Simply incredible value.
* Tried it with some coins (one Swedish crown weighs 7 grams), it showed 7.00 for one and 35.04 for 5.
* I'm amazed!
* Easy to use
* Backlit display (actually I didn't notice it in the pictures)
* Batteries are included and they hold like figuratively FOREVER. My oldest scale (the 100g version of this) I have changed batteries on two times in FIVE YEARS!
* The lid has a magnet so that it holds in place when closed
For this price I really have to struggle to find something negative to write.
* Feels cheap and plastic
* Does not start instantly (aproximately 4 seconds)
You should probably buy three 100g weights (or find a 300g one) along with this, my scale didn't need calibration out of the box but maybe it detoriates with time.
Or maybe your scale isn't as well calibrated.
Just pointing it out :)
If you need a scale that measures accurately up to 300 g, is cheap and just works.
Since it ships from Hong Kong it took about a week for it to get here, but then again I would have to pay at least 5 times as much for an equal product anywhere else.
I have demonstrated this to lots of friends and they are all ordering one for themselves. Or rather I am, but whatever...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.