DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (300g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
INCREDIBLE value! – Precision Digital Pocket Scale (300g Max / 0.01g Resolution) Reviews

posted by ZaInT on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
* Simply incredible value. * Tried it with some coins (one Swedish crown weighs 7 grams), it showed 7.00 for one and 35.04 for 5. * I'm amazed! * Easy to use * Backlit display (actually I didn't notice it in the pictures) * Batteries are included and they hold like figuratively FOREVER. My oldest scale (the 100g version of this) I have changed batteries on two times in FIVE YEARS! * The lid has a magnet so that it holds in place when closed
Cons:
For this price I really have to struggle to find something negative to write. * Feels cheap and plastic * Does not start instantly (aproximately 4 seconds)
Other:
You should probably buy three 100g weights (or find a 300g one) along with this, my scale didn't need calibration out of the box but maybe it detoriates with time. Or maybe your scale isn't as well calibrated. Just pointing it out :)
Bottomline:
If you need a scale that measures accurately up to 300 g, is cheap and just works. Since it ships from Hong Kong it took about a week for it to get here, but then again I would have to pay at least 5 times as much for an equal product anywhere else. I have demonstrated this to lots of friends and they are all ordering one for themselves. Or rather I am, but whatever... Buy it!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections