DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exceeds expectations

posted by Schefflera on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Small -Lid covers entire front safely and securely; can be used as a bowl for loose items. -Decent quality vinyl case adds extra level of protection in a bag/drawer. -Very accurate -Bright display, great functions
    Cons:
    -Lid latch is a quite stiff, hard to open without a fingernail. - on/off button doesn't always work right away, usually takes ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pocket scale

posted by ChicI44 on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I use it for rc model helis and airplanes. You can easely measure the weight you need to have a perfect balance. Even of the different parts of the heli and you can also find how much weight to ad eventually.
    Cons:
    None for the moment, but I just did receive it. You need good eyes to read the enclosed manual!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice precision scale

posted by lecos on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the price is good, very small and light . Batteries included come in separate package inside the scale so they won't leak or exhaust. bright green backlight. it seems to be very precise.
    Cons:
    It did not came with user guide. I still don´t know how to calibrate it. no others cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Scale, Best Price/Quality

posted by MadZ89 on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very precise, lightweight and not too small. I keeps the calibration quite for a long time. There are cheaper scales, but this is the best one! (I tryied other scales from my friends) ATTENTION: it calibrates only with 10g-20g-30g....100-110-120...etc etc ...
    Cons:
    none so far, really good! It's a little more expensive than the others, but the quality is much greater!! (only bad luck with ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb pocket scale!

posted by NWind on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    High quality plastics and metal used, parts fit tightly. Box is neat, the scale itself comes in a leather-similar case that prevents it from getting scratches. Measurement panel is quite large and scale itself is very precise and responds quickly. Display i...
    Cons:
    No cons really, a perfect deal.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by Brewy on 08/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap - very precise. The plastic lid is useful to protect the scale - Ive used mine in a garage and on the road and its worked every time. Digits are easy to read - battery lifetime is good
    Cons:
    Really none as i can think of. Keep it clean coz like other mentioned - it will measure dust!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice precision scale!

posted by areometer on 01/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice precision scale. The price is not really high. Cool looking bright green backlight, that turns on when you swith on the scale, on put something to measure. Comes with 2 AAA batteries. Can measure in g/oz/ozt/tl/ct, has TARE and calibration fuction...
    Cons:
    No cons so far. The only point is that you have to be accurate with the device, as it seem to be not really sturdy, the plastic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Even Measures Dust

posted by Marurun on 11/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very small, very sturdy, the screen is clearly easy to read, and it measures quite precisely. The cover on it is very useful and I'll mention why in the cons part.
    Cons:
    This thing will measure dust. Seriously, if dusts lands on it this scale will calculate how much it weighs. I assume this is ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very niiiiice

posted by alexsh72 on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very accurate -simple to use -clear and easy to read display (with bright green backlight). This scale is fantastic, it works great and its very cheap.
    Cons:
    -no other negative points
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections