DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Best Scale, Best Price/Quality – Precision Digital Pocket Scale (200g Max / 0.01g Resolution) Reviews

posted by MadZ89 on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very precise, lightweight and not too small. I keeps the calibration quite for a long time. There are cheaper scales, but this is the best one! (I tryied other scales from my friends) ATTENTION: it calibrates only with 10g-20g-30g....100-110-120...etc etc ...I bought a 5g weight but I needed to make another item in my house weight 5g to calibrate it at 10g
Cons:
none so far, really good! It's a little more expensive than the others, but the quality is much greater!! (only bad luck with this shipping, usually it takes 20 days, this time was more, but I don't care)
Other:
It could be written in the description that it can be calibrated only with a minimum of 10g
Bottomline:
If you want a precision scale, take THIS ONE!!! 200g maximum, 0.01g precision, Solid Construction, working really good

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections