DX  » Community » Reviews » Fluke 1AC-C VoltAlert II AC 200~1000V Voltage Power Line Detector Pen (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That a Fluke!!

posted by Joflixen on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works just as well as English version of device. Provides indication of 240v induction field at the same sensitivity. You know how this works: Press button, point at a cable, she lights up if you have AC.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best buy ever!

posted by goostom on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as it should be, does the job very good. I've used it on several occasions to locate wires in my wall, to see whether there is current flowing through the wires, etc. It has a sturdy design and is easy to use. Also the price is very cheap compared...
    Cons:
    I have this this for a long period of time and still haven't encountered a problem with it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No es exacto al ofrecido

posted by Sociocali on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Idéntico en calidad al Fluke norteamericano, mismo sonido y LED, se puede encender con o sin sonido, misma sensibilidad, ni demasiada ni muy poca, quien lo maneja, sabe lo que hace.
    Cons:
    Al igual que a otras personas, se envió el fluke con rango 200v-1000v y no el de 90v-1000v, como en el resumen que aqu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent tool

posted by martinhmv on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, handy, light, compact, audible signal helps voltage location and can be switched off, light signal checks battery condition, yellow colour for clear visibility on the floor or among other tools
    Cons:
    Unfortunately I was sent VoltAlert 1AC C2II (200 V up to 1000 V) instead of the here one - not the product con. There are no p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Out There

posted by MattGrundy on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Exactly the same as the american version that is worth 4 times the price, only difference is that the warnings are in chinese, But who reads that stuff anyway? Robust, can take knocks and falls aslong as it does not land dirrectly on the tip.
    Cons:
    Asain lettering may put some people off.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pay the money and stay safe

posted by OnTheBeach on 07/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have used this tester for just over a year now and it has been 100% reliable. I don't want another hit of 240VAC....I'm too old now! Anyhow, out of curiosity I bought a Fluke copy for $3~$4USD. It looked much the same, seemed to be better spec'd but it...
    Cons:
    The Chinese writing on the side makes it look a little cheap....but then it is the Chinese edition!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Legitimate product

posted by Miguelelectric on 11/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Legitimate product. - CAT IV, accepted in the industrial environment. - Use with or without beep. To activate silent mode, turn the device holding the button for 2 seconds. - The Fluke is a respected manufacturer.
    Cons:
    - the pen could be smaller. Please Fluke.com, great products. - No other cons, excellent tool.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tool for your toolkit

posted by thawebman on 11/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    nice powerline detector I use it at my work for finding defect in the stage lighting. It doesn't go of with inductive loads due to magnetic fields in heaps of cables so it really works correct [i've tested it since i was curious, in this way: 4 8-pair mult...
    Cons:
    doesn't work trough walls
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections