DX  » Community » Reviews » Matte Glare-free Screen Protector for Iphone 3g (2-Pack)
Sort by:
68 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7148 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2517 (25%)
  • 3 Star:32 (3%)
  • 2 Star:11 (1%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    unmatchable price

posted by RobertDutchman on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very clear indeed, and has a good scratch resistance. the price is definately a pro, and when one damages you'll have another one left.
    Cons:
    Was a little hard to apply, but after cleaning the screen properly no more garbage underneath the protective layer. To get the...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to apply, perfect fit!

posted by Wr0xx on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Price! very cheap for the quality you get. - Quality, great build, good packaging - Easy, fits the iPhone perfectly and they are easily applied. - Matte, great matte effect. No sunlight is reflected of your screen anymore.
    Cons:
    None what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product!

posted by Ilano on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great product, very good quality, easy to install on phone. Placing the product was simple and very good quality. I recommend to anyone in the community. I already bought other films on dx but so far this was the best I found.
    Cons:
    The film came a little bigger than the phone and part of it is left. You can cut a little to get it perfect. The product has go...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality product!

posted by ACGhirelli on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality product! I already bought twice, and I will certainly buy again. Depending on use and care, durability is very good. The film is matte, but provides excellent visibility, giving a special charm to the phone.
    Cons:
    I do not see many things that might discredit the product. Although not very easy to apply, with a little practice you will do ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best protector ever for iphone 3g/3gs

posted by chinocheng on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is cheap and good.. easy to install and (if you want) to remove.. i have a couple of them for a friend of mine..and he is very satisfyed with them.. ohh and lets not forget that it has the nics toutch you ever experience in a touch screen..
    Cons:
    well i have no con to report..except for the time it took to arrive to portugal.. but i guess that has nothing to do with the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price

posted by ispdave on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good Quality screen protector. It feels very nice. It is not slick, so you can play games very good with this. two screen protectors for this price with this quality is just very very good.
    Cons:
    I do not find any cons. The only thing you should watch is to put it on your Iphone well and clean it before apply. Last thing ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good article

posted by akrhoogvliet92 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I really do like this screen protector. It feels very nice. It is not slick, so you can play games very good with this. two screen protectors for this price with this quality is just very very good.
    Cons:
    I do not have any cons. The only thing you should watch is to put it on your Iphone well. Last thing you want are those annoyin...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by al2giss on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a very good lamin, meets be matte and the best is that it is a pack of two protective films, came to Chile without problems either. It is a very good lamin, meets be matte and the best is that it is a pack of two protective films, came to Chile withou...
    Cons:
    Like all matte laminated scratch much faster but take careLike all matte laminated scratch much faster but take careLike all ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful. For this price it was free :)

posted by himynameisabel on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very good quality -very good price -matte -very useful it was very easy to put it on the screen
    Cons:
    i think it has nothing
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality, but NOT A 2 pack!

posted by asdlfjk on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    nice quality, matt, perfect fit for iPhone 3GS, less susceptable to finger prints, easy to apply, far better quality than SKU35661. some minor bubbles, entirely my fault for not cleaning the screen well enough before application.
    Cons:
    Not a 2 pack, just a single protector included the package. downgraded price rating for that reason.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections