DX  » Community » Reviews » Matte Glare-free Screen Protector for Iphone 3g (2-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Fantastic Deal! – Matte Glare-free Screen Protector for iPhone 3G (2-Pack) Reviews

posted by Elastictango on 07/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Protects screen without diminishing usability
-Fits the phone perfectly
-Included cleaning cloth is a great bonus
Cons:
-The protector and the backing it comes stuck to both have tabs stuck on them to assist you in taking them apart. This seemed helpful at first, but then I couldn't get the one off the protector once I had it on my phone. It took forever to get it all off, and I couldn't help scratching the protector in the process. Hopefully this is just me being impatient. I didn't see anyone else complaining about it in the reviews. I didn't have any trouble with bubbles under the screen.
Other:
I don't think the Matte makes a noticeable difference in viewing quality, but I'm not all that picky. I had worried that it would show finger grease worse than the oleophobic screen on the 3GS, but it really doesn't.
Bottomline:
Even with the stickum problem, this is a fantastic deal. I'll be buying more next time I order. Big thanks to DX!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections