Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- I'm looking for many rear views, and this one take my attention, because it's different and looks like usefull.
- Fits in my helmet very well.
- The mirror stays fixed at the position that I put it.
- The mirror could be a little bigger.
- Using this rear view requires a little practice, because the mirror works with the movement of your head.
- At the begining, look for this mirror is difficult because you'll use just one eye, because the vision field it's restrict of just one.
- It's a little difficult to detach the mirror's support from the base, and doing this frequently seems like you could break it.
- The idea of this mirror is very good.
- Comparing with another mirrors, it's have some advantages and disadvantages.
- After you practice for some time, the mirror became usefull.
- For some people, looking with just one eye at the mirror could be difficult to use it, so I suggest that simulate with a little mirror forward one eye before buy it.
- As I said, after practicing the rear view became useful.
- Comparing with other rear views, I think this one it's good.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.