View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Very good rearview mirror – Flexible Bicycle Helmet Rearview Mirror - Black Reviews

posted by roberto_ito on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- I'm looking for many rear views, and this one take my attention, because it's different and looks like usefull. - Fits in my helmet very well. - The mirror stays fixed at the position that I put it.
Cons:
- The mirror could be a little bigger. - Using this rear view requires a little practice, because the mirror works with the movement of your head. - At the begining, look for this mirror is difficult because you'll use just one eye, because the vision field it's restrict of just one. - It's a little difficult to detach the mirror's support from the base, and doing this frequently seems like you could break it.
Other:
- The idea of this mirror is very good. - Comparing with another mirrors, it's have some advantages and disadvantages. - After you practice for some time, the mirror became usefull. - For some people, looking with just one eye at the mirror could be difficult to use it, so I suggest that simulate with a little mirror forward one eye before buy it.
Bottomline:
- As I said, after practicing the rear view became useful. - Comparing with other rear views, I think this one it's good.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections