DX  » Community » Reviews » IC Chip Vacuum Sucker Pen Set for Electronics DIY (4-Piece Set)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Good sucker Pen BEST 936

posted by enry80 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its a good and easy to use tool. good finished tool. its useful in any work to extract electronic small and smd components. the price is very well because I get what I pay for less.. it gets 3 rubber suction cups and I dont have any problem with them. sma...
    Cons:
    only 3 rubber suction cups
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Please More Vacuum Sucker Goog Quality

posted by sabas1080 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, good packet, good, good suction, support IC Big lifted a LM358 eprom with the middle sized head, just to see how strong it is. A nice tool to have if you do surface mount electronics and lay your own solder paste. A variety of nozzles inclu...
    Cons:
    The tires are bad, I had to buy tires separately here in DX
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent for the price

posted by AlphageekYVR on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This pen is very cheap and does the job reasonably well. Mine came with 2 of the smallest cups (1 extra). The suction seems good; it had no trouble lifting a heavy ceramic EEPROM.
    Cons:
    Feels flimsy. Hard to attach suction cups as holes are very tiny. Largest cup does not fit well into reservoir; need tweezers...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good electronics sniffer

posted by nicolasantoci on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is simple to use, has a good grip of the electronic components. That you avoid burning your hands because you do not touch anything hot. It is ideal for working with solder surface mount components (SMD) and is light. The material of the body is ...
    Cons:
    Be careful because sometimes you can fall components for transport but it is not like a factory.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IC Chip Vacuum Sucker Pen review

posted by CataVP on 02/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong vacuum, can hold decent sized chips without dropping them. Came with 3 different rubber suction cups for different sized SMD´s. If you're in to SMD soldering you will need one of these to lift up your components after you desolder them.
    Cons:
    - The suction cups look cheap and I think they will not last very long.I used them only 2 times so not shore.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sucker and not more ...

posted by x86dx on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, in comparison with brand counterparts. Raises even heavy body BGA460 using big sucker. More suckers can be stored directly in the unit by removing the rear cap black - he was on the thread, there lay unused at this time sucker.
    Cons:
    Not very smooth and not quite sharp signs on the body, do not carry any functional disadvantages, but spoil esthetic pleasure o...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing really sucks!

posted by Kamel85 on 06/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very strong vacuum, can hold decent sized ships without dropping. Came with 3 different rubber nozzles for different sized SMD´s. If you in to SMD soldering you will need one of these!
    Cons:
    None so far, it works as expected!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tool

posted by tomse on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice aluminum casing, good suction ability. I lifted a 27c400 eprom with the middle sized head, just to see how strong it is. Though It was only for around 5 seconds, but that kind if IC doesn't need a vacuum pen. 3 different sizes of heads is quite nice.
    Cons:
    the rubber heads can be tricky to put on as the holes in them are very small. one can easily break the head if one is not too c...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice little electronics tool

posted by cowana on 05/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A nice tool to have if you do surface mount electronics and lay your own solder paste. A variety of nozzles included mean you can pick up lots of different chips - I think anything larger than a SOIC-8. For smaller devices (such as a SOT-23), you'd be bett...
    Cons:
    None, really. It could be a bit easier to press the button, but then it wouldn't suck as hard.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections