DX  » Community » Reviews » N388 GSM 1.3" Resistive Touch Screen T9 Proprietary Watch Phone w/ Bluetooth / Camera - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    this is cool

posted by thesqz on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the voicerecognition works pretty well (at least when you take the time to record problematic phrases in the voice recognition library, see multimedia menu). I can say "call tim" or "find tim" or "find chicago" or "show &l...
    Cons:
    the ringtones are pretty cheesy, which I disabled (the vibration is enough and more discrete) but I think you can just put .mid...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Cellphone

posted by n1crazy on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small yet easy to use; touch screen is vibrant & responsive, still photo & video camera, audio recorder, multimedia all work like a charm. It looks good and is comfortable to wear (unlike another cellwatch I have) The hardware buttons are very usef...
    Cons:
    All good just put sim card and all functions will work ok. But there is no pen :(
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ultra cool Cellphone gadget!

posted by alter on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks good and is comfortable to wear (unlike another cellwatch I have) The hardware buttons are very useful when you don't want ot use the touch screen or need to do somethign quick without pulling out the stylus. Screen is ultra brilliant. Camera is ea...
    Cons:
    A battery that came with mine was faulty and it's basically impossible to find a replacemewnt.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unique, inexpensive & effective.

posted by Brahma3 on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small yet easy to use; touch screen is vibrant & responsive, still photo & video camera, audio recorder, multimedia all work like a charm. Also comes pre-loaded with several ringtones & the option to make & or download more, built in SOS fe...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately the phone I had received did not have the same operating system installed as shown in the photos & various vi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections