DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective 360 Degree Rotating Swivel PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 / P5100 - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best price item

posted by conablaiche on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can't find a cover for this price anywhere. It fits perfect around my samsung 10,1 tab 2. The rotating option is marvelous. The front is hard to protect your tablet but soft on the inside to protect your screen. Very good
    Cons:
    The velcro grips are a minor point. They already came loose after 3 weeks of use. I had to fix them with powerglue. Except for ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and functional

posted by moellerjr on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is very low compared to original products and the tablet fits perfectly. After some time I think that it will have difficulties standing, but only time can tell. Other than that I think it is a very good product compared to price.
    Cons:
    Would have been nice if the cover would stick better to the screen and if the stand was supported better than with velcro
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Build quality is bad

posted by simcatoli on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good Cheap but then again it almost broke in the package.
    Cons:
    Build quality is crap, my wife can't make it switch into a stand without. 360 degree rotating swivel mechanism comes loose alm...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I love this case!

posted by argiman on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, the base of the case is pretty strong and fits perfectly on the tablet, leaving all of it's slots free for use (charging, headphones, buttons etc). Its cover closes very nicely, is beautiful and pretty smooth on the inside. The tablet can be p...
    Cons:
    The "leather" is not real leather of course, and does not feel like a leather either. It is nice though, whatever it ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections