DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Google Nexus 7
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:707 (70%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by jvitoramaral on 11/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality...i bought this for my father-in-law's tablet - a phaser kinno, i think - and it fits good..if necessary, one needs to cut some of the edges to fit the different formats of screen and glass that Androids tablets are known for, but this is easy ...
    Cons:
    none that i can think of...its a good product for a good price
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it should do.

posted by Vorkbaard on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I bought this screen protector for my Asus MeMO Pad HD 7. This tablet is supposed to have more or less the same dimensions as the Google Nexus 7. The screen protector fits perfectly. You need to pay very close attention to the application. If you get one sp...
    Cons:
    You need to be very, very patient if you want to apply ANY kind of screen protector. I wish someone would think of a better met...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cheap screen protector

posted by theswoosh33 on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is great. Since I let my toddler play with my tablet this is a must have. It fits the screen of the Nexus 7 really well. The screen protector is nicely clear so it does not change the display of the tablet.
    Cons:
    Was hard to apply, the bottom protective layer was easy to remove. After applying to the screen, the top protective layer did ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    screen protector

posted by murilopessel on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This item is very good to avoid risks in lcd screen. I used an aoc tablet, and it is to a google tablet, and stay perfect. Yesterday down a sword in my tablet, I removed screen protector and my screen hasn't risks
    Cons:
    How I used in aoc tablet i have to cut a little piece. It's so hard to install. Screen stay with bubles and doesn't come with a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality

posted by Ralph88 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The film is of good quality. Installation is easy. Protects the screen very well and gives a good look. It has a good price. As my tablet screen was a few millimeters smaller, I had to remove it to apply again, but I had no problem. The adhesive worked perf...
    Cons:
    Not find negative considerations.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for the price

posted by dellall on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    fit is very good. has a cut out for the camera. I have this for three tablets for my children and they show no ware after 3 months of daily use. after install the screen is very clear almost unnoticeable. nice feel to the touch can be removed and redone
    Cons:
    can be tricky to get perfect (no bubbles)
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protector

posted by samanas on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Try there is no scratches, after scratching, good protector film. -Nice packaging -Additionaly is a screen washing tool inside -Good quality -Scratch resistance good
    Cons:
    Hard to place on screen, but it is mine problem, not first time when i broke protector.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to apply and well fitting

posted by JPSL14 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's easy to apply, because the small markers tell us what to do. Doesn't seem to make the screen any darker. Fits well. It's easy to clean. If the screen is clear, it almost applies by itself; you just need to keep pulling by the marker and it does the rest.
    Cons:
    If the screen isn't totally dust free, the small particles will attach to the screen protector and you won't be able to remove ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cheap screen protecting

posted by Runeabj on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. Cheap Easy to apply. Does not effect screen visabillity (no blurring image)
    Cons:
    A bit rough surface, but it will get smoother over time of use. Hole for front camera is a bit off center, but cam is 100% free.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits well in my 7" tablet

posted by f3lix1986 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was looking for a protector film for my 7" which have more or less the same proportions than the Nexus 7. Of course the DX price beats every other price that you can find round there. The film is easy to put even if I had to cut it a bit to make it ...
    Cons:
    There's only one film so if you have to cut it you should better do it carefully. Put it in your tablet is not difficult but yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections