Sort by:
57 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7945 (79%)
  • 4 Star:2112 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect product

posted by ludimatos on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect product for women that like make up, even for a make up artist. Colors same as original pallete, very beautiful. Not very pigmented but works well with an eyeshadow primer
    Cons:
    Not as pigmented as original pallete but you can solve this problem with an eyeshadow primer, but for the price its better than...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very pigmented, but bad fixation

posted by Ana000 on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good price, good pigmentation, packing very similar
    Cons:
    Very poor fixation (i didnt try to use without primer) i think the colors are a little different than the original. it seems th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    That's what I call a good surprise

posted by merizinha on 11/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I always wanted this eyeshadow pallete and it was really a good surprise for me the quality of each eyeshadow in it. The pigmentation is simply wonderful, I haven't tried it wihtout a good primer, so I can't say if it will last without primer, but the overw...
    Cons:
    It is not excatly about the product itself, just it took too long to be delivered. What caused me anxiety crisis... LOL!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    why get the real deal?

posted by noel28 on 10/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love this eye shadow pallet even thou its not the real deal. Its still so pigment and the colors are so pretty. Just always use a primer or a good base underneath the shadow. Very great buy. Good I haven't spent 50 on the real one cuz u cant really tell t...
    Cons:
    my mirror was slightly cracked.( dx.com has great customer service and took care of the problem) The package is kinda sloppy p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great experience

posted by jcmandrade on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The palet have beatifull colors, and great packing. The mirror is other great thing, because you can use everywhere. It's a good palete to have on your pourse, when you need be beautifull in a feel minuts. When you need a make-up for a party, for example, i...
    Cons:
    The biggests problem that I see, is about the pigmentation of the shadows, she doesn't have a great pigmentation. But if you us...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderful Makeup

posted by janerjaner777 on 08/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    this palette is wonderful because behind neutral colors but very beautiful. I love the brightness of them are well-pigmented. The original cost a fortune. But you'll be pleased to have this palette because it equals the original. An imitation very well made...
    Cons:
    perhaps the construction of the box is poor compared to the original. But what will you do with a box, haha. I think the main t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome palette

posted by patiquental on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Twelve shades including matte and shimmer. Soft and easy to blend, it's a high quality product. It's a Urban Decay replica but you can't tell. The texture is the same, all details are really look like. The brush is awesome and the mirror is big and nice.
    Cons:
    There's no cons, THE PALETTE IS AWESOME!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sombras lindas

posted by MarciaJulia on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Los colores de esta réplica son bellísimos la textura son buenas y si te colocas antes un primer de ojos los colores se ven muy bien. Son duraderos y los brillos preciosos! La brochita es grande sin embargo es muy buena para difuminar. Buen tama&#...
    Cons:
    Nada a decir.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    really cheap

posted by tymop on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a really good make-up eye shadow palette. It contains all the colors we generally use. The powder resulting after the rubbing is light and not very fat. The cocor resulting is very covering. So you do nat have to put a lot of powder It has a good re...
    Cons:
    the plastic box is made of a hard plastic which is easy breackable. the brushes are too fragil.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Second time buying this! :)

posted by bellacydonia on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Perfect imitation to the original one, very accurate. - Good quality. - Arrived without any damage. - Useful mirror. - Includes a brush on the case, really pretty and smooth. - It's way cheaper than the original. - Good pigmentation and texture...
    Cons:
    - The mirror had very little imperfections in the corner, but you can see them just if you get really close. Not a big deal!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections