DX  » Community » Reviews » DIY 10W 900-1000LM 6000-6500K White Light 9-LED Module (12V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best deal for this price

posted by lavricini007 on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very brite LED module. I will use them for extra light on my car. 1000 lums is almost the same power as H4 but it uses much less energy 10w only. It is so powerfull that you cant watch directly into sorce of light (could be dangures).
    Cons:
    Actualy there is no cons It becomes verry hot after few seconds of use, but you can expect that at this lums. That is not a con...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Ringmaster2 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is easy to use (12V DC) and very tiny for its power; suitable for a lot of projects. Cheap and good quality COB led; the best to start from.
    Cons:
    It is not as efficient as other LEDS (CREE e.g.) but it is good for its price.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for replacing a commom TL-tube!

posted by Polonium on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cold light, very bright!!!! - build quality is very good.
    Cons:
    The 3X3 grid array of LED's is only covered with a thin layer of silicone, so be very carefully handling the emitter. I acciden...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprisingly bright!

posted by farmandkbh on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Planning to make a reverse light for the car. This LED in series with a 3,9 ohm 5 W resistor and a heat sink will do the job (avg 13.6 volts on my car). Could use a constant current driver (ex. SKU 3256) but i think it's a bit overkill and the resistor is a...
    Cons:
    Needs regulation on amps and NOT volts! If you feed this LED with 12 volts it will burn out rapidly. Voltage on lamp at 900mA i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and Useful - Cheers

posted by warhunt on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good quality and very bright. I bought 4 and used them in DIY projects. A good heat sink will avoid temperature in LED. Bought along with SKU: 3256, the combination is awesome. Works well at small DIY projector and home lighting. Looking to order more and p...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price

posted by ncjsvr on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, here is expensive yet. Por ese motivo estoy buscando comprar en cantidad en algun lugar de estos para poder empezar a distribuirlos. Muy responsables con el envio siempre me llega y si no llegas es por las politicas de bloqueo
    Cons:
    Ninguna/none con respecto al servicio, estaria bueno que se pueda descargar alguna hoja de datos y saber que diferencia hay ent...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blindingly bright! Great product

posted by ehud42 on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely bright! Will light up from a 9V battery and only draws ~300mA. Makes for a simple, cheap and very bright flashlight. Driving at 1A you cannot look at it without hurting your eyes. Easily lights up a room. These would make a great headlight for a b...
    Cons:
    Have not found any yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections