DX  » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 USB Aroma Diffuser + Clock + Colorful Night Light - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Cool design and usefulness – 3-in-1 USB Aroma Diffuser + Clock + Colorful Night Light - White Reviews

posted by leoplasenzotti on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It´s a very nice item, and a perfect companion for your computer table. First use: clock. It marks the time and date, and it´s very easy to set. It has big numbers, and in case it´s dark, you can turn on the back light by clicking a button. Second use: aroma diffuser. Of every electronic device I ever tried for this, this is the best one. It doesn´t require water, and it doesn`t burn the oil! It`ll just spread the aroma oil you`ve put in it. Third use: colorful night light. You won´t read with it, but it`s so cute! It changes smoothly its colour, really beautiful.
Cons:
The button to turn on the back light of the clock is on the bottom of it, si you will have to pick it up to press it and be careful if the cup for the aroma is full... but I must tell you that I never really needed to turn it on, you can see the numbers without difficulty. The colorful night light works with batteries (3 AAA), they may last too little time if you use the lamp frequently (the clock works with this batteries too, so that you may like them to work)
Other:
I just said it, but it´s beautiful. I love it!
Bottomline:
If you like this kind of stuff, you won´t regret of buying it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections