DX  » Community » Reviews » Spray-Your-Friend Giant Water Gun (Water Spraying Toy)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:477 (47%)
  • 4 Star:538 (53%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does exactly what one thinks it would do

posted by kasperk on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Let's just start by stating the obvious - this is a water gun shaped as a penis. With that said; I can tell you all that it does indeed work as one would expect and it does it really good. Hold it around a corner and squirt at an unsuspecting victim or stic...
    Cons:
    It's got that cheap, plastic feeling and look but after all - don't all water guns do just that?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Gift

posted by kyocere on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very fun gift. Shoos very well and doesn't leak. Decent sized. Seems to be of pretty decent quality plastic.
    Cons:
    None really, for the price how can you go wrong?
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great as a practical joke!

posted by Raepunsel on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -entertaining shape -perfect sized- the size is just like a real "water gun" -easy to use; just put water/milk/lemonade or whatever you want and spray! Like any other water gun, but in an interesting shape. -durable, made of hard plastic so it wo...
    Cons:
    -packaging probably needs to change the label "for ages 3 and up", since it may be an inappropriate toy for young chi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very fun and cheap

posted by trolololmanden on 12/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    natural sized cheap extremly fun shoots long
    Cons:
    mine leaked a bit, which took the fun out of having milk in it, since i dont want that on my cloth :P not that great built, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great toy

posted by stefwilmink on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great squirt gun for getting reactions out of your family and friends. Some people are disgusted by it, while others will literally drop to the floor with laughter. It functions pretty well. I would say its built fairly well also. Pretty easy to u...
    Cons:
    Could hold a bit more water, but it's really not to bad. The gun itself is made from a pretty hard plastic, and might break if...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun and entertaining toy

posted by ConcreteDonkey on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Extremely fun toy - Good value for money - Great for gag jokes and if you have friends that appreciate practical jokes - Fairly large which could be considered a con if you want to conceal it and spray a friend although in my opinion it adds to the comedi...
    Cons:
    - Build quality is a little poor and can be broken easily, however due to the low price this would be expected.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The dong guns fun!!

posted by Copperballs on 06/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great squirt gun for getting reactions out of your family and friends. Some people are disgusted by it, while others will literally drop to the floor with laughter. It functions pretty well. I would say its built fairly well also. Pretty easy to u...
    Cons:
    *Could hold a bit more water, but it's really not to bad. *The gun itself is made from a pretty hard plastic, and might break i...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best things i have bought

posted by Chris92 on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -First time i used this was when my girlfriend was watching tv, and i stood behind her with this and squirted her in the ear, the reaction on her face was sheer quality -Brilliant if your a practical jokes kinda person -Actually looks real with veins and ev...
    Cons:
    -the trigger is not skin coloured so could be seen as a giveaway, but i doubt people will look at the trigger because of what t...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great gag gift

posted by superorgasm on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    bought this as a gag gift for a bride to be. Everyone at the table had a great laugh at her bachelorette party. Doubles the fun if the whole table of girls can have these while squirting each other in white t shirts.
    Cons:
    I dont understand why its a brown however i suppose its funnier that way. I would have preferred a less brown version.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    funny laugh

posted by Bradwin on 04/25/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -very funny experience -very large actually (haha) -for the quirt gun portion it shoots rather far (10 yards or so) -will catch people off guard
    Cons:
    -leaks water out the bottom if head is facing the sky -friend of mine barely queezed it and it cracked :( - doesnt hold too m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections