Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Best quality/price ratio.
- Very solid construction.
- Lots of stuff in a small gadget.
- Easy to operate.
- All Kenwood-type handsets compatible.
- 99 channel.
- 38 CTCSS tones.
- Adjustable power output: 1W/5W.
- 110V charger.
- Li-Ion or LiFePo battery would do better.
- No end-of-the-transmission-signal.
- I'd change stock Ni-MH battery to Li-Ion or LiFePo battery of higher capacity.
- This model is not dual-channel.
- This model doesn't work on FM band.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.