DX  » Community » Reviews » BlueLounge USB to 30 Pin Charger Dock for Ipod / Ipad / Iphone - Grey + White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product – BlueLounge USB to Apple 30 Pin Charger Dock for iPod / iPad / iPhone - Grey + White Reviews

posted by SimmZ on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Price acceptable - Build quality is good (look and feel solid) - Very useful - Fit great on my 4S with a Griffin bumper case (with thin back protection)
Cons:
- Price may be lower - Fit very tight with my wife 3GS with a SUPER thin hard case on it. It even fit tight without any case... so.
Other:
It's a "must have" accessory for the peoples who care about a clean and practical wall charging accessory and for peoples who want to avoid having hanging wires everywhere in the house. I leave mine in my kitchen permanently connected in the wall outlet over my counter-top, it look great and practical.
Bottomline:
It's a good quality product, the price may be consider a little high because in fact it's just like a hard usb charging cable because it doesn't include any wall charger! It's just the cradle.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections