DX  » Community » Reviews » Caden K1 Professional Triangle Crossbody Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for travels

posted by gorber69 on 04/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have walked many miles with this bag including some photography trips abroad and it is my favourit companion when walking around. Light, flexible, well built. Plenty of pockets. Swallows my DSLR with my 18-270mm lens as well as a full size flash and my 50...
    Cons:
    No cons really. Well, maybe if you have a big belly the waist strap won't reach around. I am normal weight and it barely reaces...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by boggo on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good built in quality, it's not that big as you expect for a duble bag. It has many interior pockets and separated compartments that give a professional look. It has even a rain coat included for outdoor surprises. I''ll buy another one if i have to.
    Cons:
    It takes a while to figure out all the functionalities and how the interior compartments can be aranged It took some time to r...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genius! ;) love this bag!

posted by Ribbon96 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap -Really nice built quality -Looks tough -Looks profesional -Can mount a folded tripod on it! -Good usage of material -Looks like its durable and looks like its gonna last for a long time! -Comfortable to have on your shoulder! and to use -Easy to tak...
    Cons:
    -NO cons-......- this product is like the best thing i have bought from here, and i have bought a lot of good things! might no...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections