DX  » Community » Reviews » Caden K1 Professional Triangle Crossbody Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Genius! ;) love this bag! – Caden K1 Professional Triangle Crossbody Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera - Black Reviews

posted by Ribbon96 on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
-Cheap -Really nice built quality -Looks tough -Looks profesional -Can mount a folded tripod on it! -Good usage of material -Looks like its durable and looks like its gonna last for a long time! -Comfortable to have on your shoulder! and to use -Easy to take in and out the camera -Easy to pack all things with in one simple bag! -its space for alot of your camera equipment if you have a lot! (like lens pen,air blower, filters, extra battery, eye cup for viewfinder Etc. -Lightweighted -Nice colors -for this price i could buy 20000 pieces but i only need one, and i will definently recomend this for my friends! ;)
Cons:
-NO cons-......- this product is like the best thing i have bought from here, and i have bought a lot of good things! might not be a con but if you have a good height this might sit a litle more on the stomach but not a problem, and no con really.... just wanted you to know
Other:
Really nice products. i really feel that this bag protects both the lens, and the camera + all the extra equipment this bag is a real bargain! got it 15 days after order in norway.
Bottomline:
Buy this if you need a camera bag to cary with a camera and lens + a extra lens + extra equipment. there are also a rain coat included

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections