Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- For this price, it is a good product.
- It works for my Canon 60d and flash 430 ex II.
- I tested in 20 meter distance form the camera and worked very well.
- The battery compartment keep putting my battery out, so I had to put the battery cover while holding the battery with one hand and lock there, works, but it can brake any time, I think.
- It doesn't lock on the tripod, so while I was using, I leaned on the tripod and held it, but my flash fell on the ground, scratched but didn't broke.
In general it is a good product, but need some care while handing. I'm gonna be more careful now.
I recommend this by the price, but could be better built. A simple lock would be a better product. And the battery compartment could be better too.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.