Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. Fits my sata hd well. Snug fit, no rattling.
2. Rubber shock mounts dampen vibrations & knocks a little.
3. Comes with key lock (2-keys provided)
4. Opening & closing action is pretty smooth. No excessive force required.
5. Black front panel.
6. Cooling vents on the front door allow hot air to escape.
7. Cables of a decent length to reach my server sized casing.
8. Key lock works well. Door latch can be opened, but the door will not swing open.
1. Price on the high side but still ok.
2. sata & power cables not detachable.
a cooling fan attachment would have been good to force air around and cool the HD it better.
Not bad overall. Mounted my OS HD in this rack so I can unmount and mount another HD with a different or clean OS in case of failure or corruption of my OS.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.