Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- good build Quality
- far more connectors compared to arduino uno.
- worked perfectly with arduino ide (Windows 7 x64 and Ubuntu x32)
- The 16U2-Chip on this Revision 3 Board offers more memory than 8U2-Chip on previous release
might come with some kind of datasheet or documentation
- says "Made in Italy" :-)
- delivered in under 10 days
- i will use it to build an autonomous quadrocopter, which uses a lot of sensors.
moderately priced for good quality. if you need a lot of conntectors (for example LED art) buy this one.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.