Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Universal charger (the last charger you will probably ever need)
- Very useful if you have many types of batteries
- Includes thermal sensor
- Solid build quality
- 50W of charging power
- Time, capacity and temperature charging end points
- User manual in poor English and too short
- Charger not intuitive to figure out (bad combo with con N1)
- Overcharged my NiMH battery pack so you have to use time/capacity/temp limits
- Very useful for fast recharge of power tools which usually come with measly chargers (unless of course you buy the most expensive ones)
- I have recieved the second revision of the charger because it says REV02 on the board and components are laid out differently than in previous customer videos. I hope it solves some of the problems that were mentioned in previous reviews. I have no problems so far except for overcharging brand new battery pack on one occasion.
- I suggest buying flat rare earth magnet discs with this. They allow for easy "daisy chaining" of batteries and attachment of connectors so you dont have to use special holders etc. This way you can charge AA, AAA, 18650 etc.
If you need it - buy it. Just remember to buy DC power adaptor for it. I used one from an old IBM laptop - it works flawlessly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.