DX  » Community » Reviews » Rimei Nail Clippers + Nail File + Ear Cleaner Tool Set - Brown + Silver
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Nail/eyebrush/ear luxery sett – Rimei Nail Clippers + Nail File + Ear Cleaner Tool Set - Brown + Silver Reviews

posted by Epiceiden on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
You can read in the description what the package contains. But from the looks of it, it seems like a very high standard luxery nail~ trimmer sett. Quality of items looks and feels very good, and the little bag it comes in looks and feels very good as well. I can't really understand why this goes for only 10.30$, I feel it's worth a lot more.
Cons:
Can't find any. There's 2 or 3 nail clippers there, don't really see the use of it, but who cares. The more stuff it contains, the better it looks like. That's actually not really a con either...
Other:
Great as a gift to anyone who cares about their nails/eyebrows/ears/piercings. Good cleaning and styling kit
Bottomline:
I'm very satisfied with this product. Would recommend it to anyone who finds it interesting in the first place. No cons with this item as I can find

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections