DX  » Community » Reviews » EF EyeCup Eyepiece for Canon EOS 500D / 450D / 400D / 350D / 300D - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good replacement

posted by santisis on 10/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I broke the locking clip of the original eye cup of my Canon EOS Rebel XSi. This replacement is cheap, fits very well and looks the same as the original piece. The rubber feels similar to the original. The plastic appears to be of good quality.
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A perfect eyepiece for your buck

posted by CaptainRene on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's just like the original one that came with my GF's camera, the tolerances are right there down to less than 0.4mm with the exception of any product-markings. The plastic is soft, the build-quality is on par with original and you wont notice a difference...
    Cons:
    None whatsoever other than the original issue that these tend to clip off if you manage to grind the camera against something (...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    What i was looking for

posted by arielavi on 09/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Replaced my lost T3i eyecup, fits perfectly, and is the same color as the original. My eye thanks for the investment.
    Cons:
    It's a cheap material, I don't remember how my lost one used to be, but I can say it's not the same. You can identify the diffe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value for the Money

posted by erhanoc on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Just like the original eyepiece - Made of quality plastic and rubber material - Much cheaper than the original brand
    Cons:
    - Nothing at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap replacement

posted by efnaka on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ok, I lost my eycup, original one. This one is way cheaper than Canon's original. I bought just one but it fits well and seems to be good enough. I see no reason for buying the Canon's original eyecup.
    Cons:
    Well the only "cons" is the fact that it is not original, but it is hard to tell when you see it installed.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections