DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.5M Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod (5KG Load Max)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7622 (76%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High price for good quality

posted by vyckou on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really solid and stable. Made from "none poisonous" material. My six years old kid was able to operate it.
    Cons:
    It is a bit too hard to release camera. Camera holder snaps a bit too hard. Case... a cheap one A bit heavy. Had an impression,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tripod and good price

posted by Wamidh on 07/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Quite good quality. Quite compact and light weight. the legs seems strong. The locks for the legs are good quality.
    Cons:
    No hook for weight. Not able to put the swivel where the hook would be. I don't like the swivel, but I will change it with the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by Evoman on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product didn't look like the photo, but have good features. I was expecting something a bit heavier, and more study. However, when in use, it does provide good stability. Quick release was stuck in the beginning, but once it was released for the firs...
    Cons:
    Quick release was stuck in the beginning. However, once released for the first time, there was no follow up problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great build qulity!

posted by DeeJay1 on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality really surprised me! It is robust and steady and the plastic parts are really thick and firm. This was more that I was suspecting for something at this price range.
    Cons:
    The "head" was not really tightened and felt a little wiggly, so I uncscrewed it, losened the 3 hexagon screws that w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD PRODUCT

posted by TONIOBOARD on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the only one of good quality Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod , simply the best Aluminum Alloy Digital Camera Tripod that i have used. Very good quality, extremely easy to clean it and there is no troubles you don't need worry about yor pictures style, ...
    Cons:
    No cons. Dx has to have many care about package. But dx has many good quality products..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great tripod, would recommand

posted by d3vd3m on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The tripod is pretty lightweight, quite stable, seems like it could take some abuse, is a bit higher then 1.5 meters when fully extended, which is a good thing is you are tall. It has a quick mount with a security pin that would not let you accidentally unf...
    Cons:
    had to check all the bits and bolts before use, some of them weren't tightened, used a hex wrench to correct that
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellentvalue

posted by basin on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very nice product, well built and stable. 1. Legs can be opened "normally" or extended to cover a 180° angle, setting the tripod almost at ground level 2. The center column can be easily reversed, letting you put the camera right at...
    Cons:
    Some minor cons apply: 1. the quick relase plate was extremely hard to release the first time, I had to pull the handle strongl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best thing bought in DX

posted by EltonB on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price, build quality. Sturdy, lightweight. A very good copy of manfrotto. Is as good as a brand tripod. Also the bag is very good build and good looking. The ball head is very sturdy. It works like a charm
    Cons:
    None i could thing of.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and sturdy tripod!

posted by GijsBr on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very sturdy - The clamps on the legs are very easy to use - Nicely padded bag (included) - Good foam handles on the legs - Quick-release that's really quick to use - Angle of the legs can be adjusted
    Cons:
    - Expensive (relatively speaking) - Ballhead is a little primitive - The quick-release was stuck when I got the tripod, it took...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Manfrotto compatible plate - perfect!

posted by pietrofeliciano on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    spectacular price, good build quality, manfrotto compatible plate; if you lose yours, you can buy another at your local photo shop, as manfrotto sells just the plate for around U$15 all around the globe. Believe me, it is important, you will lose your plate...
    Cons:
    the way it came it needed a little adjustment, a heads screw was a little loose, but I had the necessary key at home and easily...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections