DX  » Community » Reviews » Animal Figure Wolf Head Style Reflective Motorcycle Sticker - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Awesome Sticker – Animal Figure Wolf Head Style Reflective Motorcycle Sticker - White Reviews

posted by Ibirapua on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It looks way more nice live than in the DX photos. Those photos makes it look a bit dull. Don't get fooled: they are way more cool and even more cool when you stick it in your car, bike or helmet. The overall quality is very nice and the reflection effect is very strong. So you can be safe at nice and cool at same time.
Cons:
Not real cons, it could be just a bit cheap, like something less than U$1,80. One came bent due to some failure in travel but when you glue it the bend will disappear.
Other:
I suggest you to use a heat gun to glue it if you intend to use this sticker in round shaped places like helmets or you will make it get ugly bends. I did it in my helmet at first without a heat gun and the finish was not nice. So I asked a friend to replace it using a heat gun and now it looks awesome. If you will put it in a flat place, you will just need to have a steady hand.
Bottomline:
Do you like wolves and are you looking for a cool reflective wolf sticker? Buy this now.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections