DX  » Community » Reviews » 18-LED Stroboscopic Light with Car Power Adapter (Red + Blue Light)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
I'm love'n it !! – 18-LED Stroboscopic Light with Car Power Adapter (Red + Blue Light) Reviews

posted by shopbouncer on 05/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Very bright little strobe unit. -Nobody could complain about it's output. It's actually blinding to look directly into it. -Day or night.
Anyone who disagrees has GOT to be nit picking or else they've received a faulty unit or something.
The direct plug in has it's advantage because there's no wire connecting involved. - Nice and Simple.
3 different modes are enough to please and satisfy. Hey if you want them for decoration or parties, get multiple units, and put on a different mode on each. It'll do the job.
They even provide all the mounting accessories including good quality suction cups, nuts and bolt.
Cons:
ZERO
Other:
Just be careful using this thing on your car. It's very much similar to those found in Police cars. You get caught with it and you'll be booked.
I bought it to ward off oncoming traffic when I use narrow roads. Basically to avoid head on collisions.
I would otherwise recommend that you keep it unplugged and out of sight. It is large enough to be easily visible from the exterior of your vehicle. I think that if a cop even noticed it on your windshield, you might get fined.
Bottomline:
This thing is VERY cool. I hope it's long lasting.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections