DX  » Community » Reviews » UranusFire NEW-X10 Cree XM-L T6 800LM White Light Diving Flashlight - Titanium Gray (1 x 18650)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Sets your anus on fire :-) – UranusFire NEW-X10 Cree XM-L T6 800LM White Light Diving Flashlight - Titanium Gray (1 x 18650) Reviews

posted by Lumenator on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Very well made. Looks like it really could be a diving light just by the way it is made. It does not look cheap in any way. Threads are not dry and squeaky like most of the cheaper lights do. Lens is as thick as it looks. But the most positive thing is a GOOD heatsinking. Under water it wont have any problems with that either.
Cons:
The screw-switch is new to me, but it seems like it is just that. Not really a con, though. But it is the only point I could think of. The price might be some sort of an issue.....
Other:
Nice and small and bright. The best thing is (listen up DX Staff!!!) IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANNOYING MODES..... Thankfully.
Bottomline:
The name is funny if you know how to read it... sets ur anus on fire.... LOL I think it is funny, no matter what you folks think...

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections