DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Environmental Protection Stapleless Stapler - Red + Blue (2 PCS)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great product – Mini Environmental Protection Stapless Stapler - Red + Blue (2 PCS) Reviews

posted by edurochanf on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Ease of use (as far as you are able to use a regular stapler), great environmental commitment, nice appearance
Cons:
I can't see any
Other:
I've been looking for a stapless stapler for a while - in fact, I was sure I would be able to purchase one someday, since I learned a simple way to cut and fold a few sheets of paper in some way they would stick together. Then I realized it would be a matter of time until some simple machine or device capable of reproducing such cuts-and-folds would be available... This stapless staplers works just fine: it cut a strip and a corresponding hole out of a few sheets of paper, fold the strip and pass it through the hole, and this is enough to bind the sheets as they were attached by the use of a regular stapler... without the metal piece. The simple yet effective concept behind this device would be enough to make me buy it.
Bottomline:
I works fine for a few (2-10 max) sheets of paper, but most of times that's just what we need!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections