DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great afordable case

posted by jozard on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good material. Very accurate fit on the phone. Thin enough so it doesn't bother thick earphone plugs and side button pressing. It also doesnt suffer from the problem of some cases, that sometimes dont slip into the pocket easily. This one is alright an...
    Cons:
    No cons i can think of really. But its not one of those rugged cases that will stand anything. I think its advantages are that...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Case

posted by vsalmeida on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great quality for the price. Perfect fitting on iphone 5. It covers the buttons but allows easy access to them. It is semi-transparent in the back. It does not damage screen protector like other cases. On the back it has a big space for the camera and flash.
    Cons:
    The finish of the case is a little bulky and slippy, but it has a track on the side to improve grip.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality and very useful

posted by Principe1970 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cover fits perfectly to the iPhone 5 without leaving any uncovered part. Quality is very good. The soft material doesn't leave any sign or scratch on the phone body as it happens with harder bumper or cases.
    Cons:
    Would prefer a transparent one but that's not a problem. Very long time to receive it, but that's usual on DealExtreme. Always ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case!

posted by changjessica on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great fit and great quality. Covers the power and volume buttons but still provides full function of the buttons. I have 2 kids under the age of three and they have dropped my new phone twice. No damage whatsoever, not even a scratch to the case!
    Cons:
    Wish it was slightly thinner and wish it was made of a slightly grippier type of rubber.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent iPhone 5 casing

posted by NikoDK on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality. Nice design. Fits perfectly to the new iPhone 5. The price is very good, other similar cases bought in physical stores cost up to 10 times more than this one at DX.com
    Cons:
    Absolutely none. I have ordered from DX.com a few times now, and this time the delivery time was quite long. It took nearly 8 w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best cheap alternative for iPhone 5 protection

posted by lindstorm on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fits well onto iPhone 5 All holes and buttons are in right places and it doesn't block any adapters. The dark color of see-through plastic suits well the black iPhone. Also the build quality is really good.
    Cons:
    No cons really. The buttons require slightly more force to press than without the case, but that's also a good thing if you ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very beautiful cover

posted by thegianny on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cover is very good, it fits perfectly to the iPhone without leaving any uncovered part. It is delivered in a sealed envelope so that does not come off. After a week of use I can say that I am very satisfied given its cost. I think I will order later tha...
    Cons:
    It was hard to find one... It's pretty well made, although one part in the bottom seemed kind of fragile. And it doesn't protec...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections