DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PE Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector

posted by anakir on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does it's job. There's no complaining there. This might cause a bit of trouble for those that don't know how to put it on properly. Use a piece of tape and buy multiples so that if it doesn't work well.. you can easily discard it and try again.
    Cons:
    It scratches very easily and depending on the phone case that you purchase, it may not cooperate well with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is allright

posted by himynameisabel on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -very cheap -very useful -very good quality (the same as the screen guards at 10 or 15 dollars) -it fits perfectly on my apple iphone
    Cons:
    i dont think it has anything, except i needed to wait for shipment about three weeks, but i stay in romania, so i totally under...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    iPhone 5 Screen protector

posted by gusrubio on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good looking and perfect fit to iPhone 5 screen. I´ve been using it for more than a month with out any scratch. It sticks strong to the phone screen and you need to look with attention to realize that there is a screen protector. Easy to clean also. Si...
    Cons:
    tends to get dirty with the use but with a wet mop you get it clean easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by eliassampaio on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to put on, no bubbles and easy to clean. I am very happy. ============================================================================================================================================
    Cons:
    Easily to get fingerprint. Easily to get dirt from face. The Iphone 5 must have very clean and You should have liquid and tool ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    invisible

posted by Larryless on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good quality immediately paste almost imperceptible
    Cons:
    I have not found any problems yet for this product. Some times I have received protective sheet folded, perhaps in shipping the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product

posted by meshy800 on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sticker iPhone 5 Excellent product, contracted easily, without bubbles, I'm very happy, I have the product over three months.,.......... ===================================== ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cons:
    There are no disadvantages, I am very pleased...... ===================================
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by nytrm on 12/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on my iphone 5, keeps my iphone save from scratches on the screen, no irritating colors on this product. had exsperience wit other products to display colors fdifferently. not on this product
    Cons:
    No cons on this product for me
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protector

posted by hksed on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have now purchased this product for both my iPhones and it is a very good product and protects the screen from scratches. The clarity is so good that you can hardly even tell that anything has been applied to the screen. Working the bubbles out are easy.
    Cons:
    tedeous to stick on but thats the nature of the products
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply perfect for an iPhone 5

posted by stifmaister on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The screen protector fits perfect for my iPhone 5 and it's easy to install as classical screen protectors are. It cames well protected to folding and so one.
    Cons:
    The price could be better but it's a good screen protector so it worth it, I found that the screen cleaning cloth is not very g...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections