DX  » Community » Reviews » UG802 Android 4.1 Dual-Core Cortex A9 1GB DDR3 4GB ROM Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Cool Android TV Device – UG802 Android 4.0.4 Dual-Core Cortex A9 1GB DDR3 4GB ROM Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / HDMI - Black Reviews

posted by gpagliaroli on 11/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Excellent product, good presentation and packaging. Very good performance of the processor rk3066 (AnTuTu 6607), very agile operation. I changed the firmware by "Finless", and my LCD TV has become a great "Tablet". I tried lots of applications and all worked without inconvientes. I also installed a dongle of 2.4 GHz, with a PC keyboard and mouse inhalambrico and works great. Accepts pen drives, Memory SD/TF, USB disks, USB hub, etc, no problems with drivers and immediate recognition.
Cons:
Some problems in stability and signal level of the wireless module. Improvement with firmware update and proximity to the access point. Option to use a USB to Ethernet Adapter <http://dx.com/p/2797>.
Other:
A small sized mini pc, with great power and Android.
Bottomline:
Definitely a great product with a good price / quality ratio. Highly recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections