DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-Tube 8 x 30 LED White Meteor Rain Light for Tree Decoration (100~240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
awesome rain lighting – 8-Tube 8 x 30 LED White Meteor Rain Light for Tree Decoration (100~240V) Reviews

posted by xtn32 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- It's cheap! I saw a similar product at a local store but the strips are shorter and is more expensive. - The tubes seemed well sealed, so I'm assuming that they are waterproof - or water resistant at the very least. - The LEDs are quite bright, my apartment is at the 6th storey and these lights can be seen at least 200 meters away.
Cons:
- As mentioned by the others, the adapter cable as well as the wiring between the tubes are quite short. But anyone with an electrical wiring knowledge should be able to solved this. - One of the tubes did not light up anymore after 1 month of usage (4-5hrs per day)
Other:
Despite one of the tubes giving way after just almost one month, I still feel that this is a good buy. As a Christmas decoration, it has served its' purpose well.
Bottomline:
A very good addition to your Christmas decorations, can be hanged on trees, windows, etc.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections