DX  » Community » Reviews » 10W 1-Common Bulb Yellow Light Retro Motorcycle Steering Lamp - Black + Red (12V / 30cm / 4 PCS)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good quality retro turn lamps – 10W 1-Common Bulb Yellow Light Retro Motorcycle Steering Lamp - Black + Red (12V / 30cm / 4 PCS) Reviews

posted by hazemkmammu on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Good looking Good build quality Includes all necessary screws, nuts, clamps and bolts Heavy and strong (Metal body)
Cons:
Mediocre paint job (has a couple of patches)
Other:
Looks exactly like in the picture. Feels well built and heavy to my liking. Pretty satisfied with the purchase. I haven't tested it on my motorcycle yet. The price can be made slightly lower (may be this costs more to ship because it's heavy). Arrived undamaged. There are a couple of patches on the paint and doesn't look perfect. But it doesn't matter to me as I have to paint it to match my motorcycle color anyway. I have no clue how to change the bulbs, may be it will take a while until I understand how to open it.
Bottomline:
Great retro turn signals with good build quality. If you love vintage motorcycles and have one, you might want to buy this.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections