DX  » Community » Reviews » Quadrangle Flame Shaped Backup Rearview Mirrors for Motorcycle - Silver (Pair)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This could be the mirror for you, but it depends on many variables.

posted by elevasinen on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The mirrors arrived with screws of two sizes, and one reverse screw, I suppose for motorcycles who have reverse screw on one side. The blue tint works great to dim lights and still useable at night time. Relatively wide adjustment angle.
    Cons:
    Biggest con - The mirrors are tiny. And it would've been fine, but at least on my motorcycle I could not bend them high enough ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by rodrigolacreta on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good, this was a very quick shipping, it was very easy to deal. The product was delivered within fourth days, so I am very satisfied - The site is self explanatory and friendly user, also, I love the fact you guy accept PayPal to pay your orders so I f...
    Cons:
    There were some stains on it, and also some residues of glue on it, probably done bad handling when shipped. And also there was...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by rodrigolacreta on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good, this was a very quick shipping, it was very easy to deal. The product was delivered within fourth days, so I am very satisfied - The site is self explanatory and friendly user, also, I love the fact you guy accept PayPal to pay your orders so I f...
    Cons:
    There were some stains on it, and also some residues of glue on it, probably done bad handling when shipped. And also there wa...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections