DX  » Community » Reviews » 12-Hours Large LCD Display Digital Clock with Calendar
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but worthwhile

posted by Konsepsyon on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compact, big display, self-standing. Easy to set once you know how. The stand has a sticky back if you want to stick it somewhere. Comes with a battery. Runs for a long time. Can survive getting dropped or tossed around.
    Cons:
    Doesn't keep great time - I have 5-6 of these, and they all run fast by about 2-5 minutes per month. So you have to reset them...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pratical clock

posted by Prigs on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and simple digital clock. The numbers on the display are large, so it's quite comfortable so see from afar. Batteries are included, and it's really easy to set the hours. I didn't check if mine has a calendar. You can put it not only in your car, I pu...
    Cons:
    Smaller than I expected, but the display is large, so is not a problem. I don't like the silver color, but that's not a really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little clock

posted by doom007 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    large digits, easily readable easy time setup buttons are soft and easy to press, you do not need to use force to push them. I wanted some clock to my car where I have no decent clock. this item fits perfectly to my wishes. thanks to double sided duct tape,...
    Cons:
    none. I wanted easy to use clock and I got what I wanted
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENT! Great Little Clock

posted by juuce on 07/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is fantastic, its a great little clock and thanks to another reviewer i got the idea of using it in my car, because the original stereo was removed to put a better system in, and it just so happened that the original stereo was the clock as well. Fanta...
    Cons:
    None for this price, if it dies, ill just buy some more batteries from deal extreme, Heck i might even just buy a whole new clo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by Ronaldinho on 03/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very useful item, I use it at school on the wall by my desk so that i can look at the time quickly without to disturbing the teacher and no disrespect.
    Cons:
    I dunno exactly about the menus - you can not sometimes see the difference like when it is flashing the time 1:20 or the date 1...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great clock!

posted by schopf on 10/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good clock for use in a car. Mine has no built-in clock, so, it was a good option. - Large numbers. Easy to read time while driving. - There is date too, but its useless for me. I just needed time. - Battery included. - There is an adhesive on back side, ...
    Cons:
    There was a problem to fix mine in my car. It was not a clock fault but my car didnt have a flat place to apply the adhesive. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    12-Hours Large LCD Display Digital Clock with Cale

posted by Hzzzz on 10/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Powered by 1 x LR1130 battery (included) - Ok, pro? - Displays time, month, and day of month - Does it well, stays at time etc - Can be hanged on walls or sit on desks - Has glue surface and really stays on wall.
    Cons:
    "with calendar" it has no calendar. It just showes you the date. I'm not sure where the two buttons on left are used,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections