DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Microphone + Earphone with Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Loved it!

posted by vlbastos on 02/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Intra-auricular design, the best for concealing external sounds; - The earphone has EXCELLENT quality, despite of being a cheap product (I can even compare with my Sony branded earphone); - Works perfectly for PSP Skype; - Remote is very nice.
    Cons:
    - None?
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must-have for all PSP slim owners who use Skype

posted by pengekcs2 on 01/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you have a PSP slim (2000 or 3000) and you want to use the built-in Skype client, you should really buy this. It has a good audio quality, the mic is positioned well in its place (will be in front of your mouth), and its buttons are easy to use. Also it'...
    Cons:
    The build quality is a bit low (for the price it's OK though), and the cable's length is really loooong, like 2 or 3 meters ove...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small price, low quality, still recommanded

posted by adriantc on 12/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A few pros of this product are: 1. The price. A great price, at least compared to the original ones! For almost 10$ this is as good as you can get! 2. It has headphones, microphone and remote control. More then you'll ever need!
    Cons:
    My cons are the low build quality and the fact that you have to use the remote control in order for the microphone to function ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good remote, poor headset...

posted by filipemask on 10/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * The remote portion of it works fine (you only have to be careful enough to plug it while the PSP is on, otherwise it may not recognize the controlling unit); * The headset works ... but I wouldn't say it worked as expected (maybe I was unlucky to get a fa...
    Cons:
    * The headset build quality was poor, imho. The right side earplug has a noticeable difference in the volume, when compared to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value !

posted by Hendak on 10/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great sound quality !! I mean .. I had like hundrets of earphones before .. and I must say .. this is in my TOP 3 of all times .. The only better earphones were SONY's fontopias that were like 7-10x that expensive. The Bass is great .. and u don't even need...
    Cons:
    Nothing much .. The earphone cable looks a bit cheap and they are a bit loose inside my ear(they don't supress the enviroment n...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections