DX  » Community » Reviews » Cute Penguin Pattern Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pingûino cobertor Samsung Galaxy S3

posted by oscarpescador on 06/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es realmente muy bonito y calza perfecto el teléfono en él. La silicona protege de forma efectiva al mecanismo.
    Cons:
    La silicona está permanentemente apoyada, porque queda en la parte inferior del aparato. Por ende, se raya con facilidad y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    penguin case

posted by malucr on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its soft, cute. Fits good in samsung galaxy s3. The package came very protective. The price is good. Free shipping. Low price. Chat available to speak with assistents from dx.
    Cons:
    It took a little bit long time, a month and some days to arrive. I havent recieved a tracking number.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by karenzita on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful, cute, silicone or plastic cover..................................................................................................................................................................................
    Cons:
    it came with a little defect, kind of brown point near the nose of the penguin. With the silicone case the charger doesn't conn...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    love it

posted by NattyBear on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    i love this case... it fits the phone perfect and protects it. I am very happy with the purchase very good quality very cute everyone says how much they love it
    Cons:
    no cons I have no complaints about the phone case or anything bad to say about the product
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome case!

posted by dooiespons on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really awesome case, everyone loves it. When taking a picture with it, people smile instantly because of the cute face. Also it's really cheap, the same case costs 15 euro's in my town. It also protects your phone really well, i let it fall a few times and...
    Cons:
    The wings are kind of annoying sometimes, and when your pants are tight it sometimes is hard to get your phone out of your pock...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, funny and protects the phone really well

posted by psenzanonna on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    . Good fit . Total protection . looks great . quality material . Durable . Allows removal and re-placing very easily . funny . Original . Colorfull
    Cons:
    too soft... (but it is rubberized silicone, so, they are all soft, I rather TPU)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and Soft

posted by jephyang on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you've been looking for that little penguin to keep your Samsung Galaxy S3 nice and not-so-eat-up, this is your case. It fits snugly around the phone and contrary to what I had expected, the little hands are not obstructive and fold easily to fit wherev...
    Cons:
    As stated in the pros, the wrap desensitizes the power and volume buttons (may be a pro or con depending on what you like).
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections