Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4112 (41%)
  • 4 Star:4513 (45%)
  • 3 Star:72 (7%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and fast

posted by clcoelho on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    . It's strong, beautifull and fast. . It's a good device do save into the wallet with a sd card. . I used a 8GB sd card and works fine. . I used it both in Linux and Windows and worked fine. . USB connector have a very good quality. . Cheap
    Cons:
    It's hard to put sd card into it. I used an old sd card to test before putting a new one because I was affraid to broke it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good TF reader

posted by Hgshgs on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good TF reader, I was planning to use it for hacking into a compact card reader for my Nexus 7, but the USB connector of this is a little bit different than the pictures and I couldn´t solder on them, the USB connector was too short. The ones I receive...
    Cons:
    None, just that the received item was slightly different than the photos, but is very similar and it is good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and Cheap

posted by heinriger on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Like in the description written it's a tf card reader and it does it's job perfectly. Another plus is it's portability you can hang it on your keychain so you have it always with you. The price is awsome, i think in a regular store i would have to pay at le...
    Cons:
    There are none... It works as described
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well enough

posted by eebrah on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. At that price, I could not resist. Small and Light. This is the smallest USB Micro-SD card reader I have ever owned, easy to carry around with you but this also means it is easy to loose so beware and use that string to tie it to something else, say...
    Cons:
    Delicate. If you jam the Micro-SD card in hard, it tends to dislodge the circuit board. It went back in okay but the Micro-SD c...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low price!

posted by csabee75 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Low price. This USB SDHC-reader will fit easily on your keyring. Identified by all modern OS with no need for drivers. It has a good gold color to see it in bags and tables. It cames protected in a blister.
    Cons:
    usb plug contacts should be better, you can see the connect-through holes on them, which isn't really good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product, Cheap and useful

posted by hadriellimah on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good Product,build of alluminium, i guess, very small, i think it's the smaller in the store, and very good price. Fited well with my usb ports of my computer, tvs. Worked with my Philips Tv and Samsung Smart TV.
    Cons:
    Did not worked with my otg cable. My Motorola Xoom 2 did not recognize the external micro sd card. I don't know if it's with al...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Same as Kingston, but not the one of the photo

posted by eutiarroba on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Low price. A bit more strong than others I had try. It has a good gold color to see it in bags and tables. It cames protected in a blister.
    Cons:
    Little problem of overheating, but not more than other brands. This is slightly wider than the photo.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing!

posted by mttomazela on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, very good price, nice working, golden shinning and very practice. Good for mp3 car sound system and SD Cameras, for uploading photos and transfering files!
    Cons:
    Maybe is a little fragile, necessary handle with care or it will break easily.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good reader

posted by Victordx on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Work fine on Windows and Linux without any drivers, USB 2.0 really, support microsdhc (I am use 16 gb class 10 - write speed about 10 Mb/s). It does come with a strap (someone wrote earlier - that without).
    Cons:
    Quality is not very good. Plastic ring cracked after a week of use, but sekond reader serve so far (I bought just 3)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ????? ???????? ?????????! ???? ?? ??????

posted by Goldbeerg on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ????? ?????????, ???????. ???? ???? ???????? 5 ???? ????? - ?? ????? ???????? ?? ??????. ??????? ????????? ? ????????. ?????? ?????? ????? ?????? ? ?? ????????? ???????? ? ???????.
    Cons:
    ?? ?? ? ????. ?????-??? ?????? ?? ????????????? ??? ??????????.. ?? ? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ????????? ??? ???????
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections