Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pillow

posted by lberub on 06/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has just the rigt size that makes it comfortable, and a nice texture which makes it perfect to lay his head on in the bed. Futhermore it has a great design which makes it interesting.
    Cons:
    A little bit cheap, I broke the sewing accidently the first day I got it. Furthermore there is no way to remove the stuff in th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fantastic

posted by andreamattioni on 04/23/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great texture! nice quality! Very comfy, very cool design. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong. Makes a great christmas or birthday gift. They look fantastic. very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need...
    Cons:
    price seems a bit expensive. but it's a great product. just think it would have a little bit more filler inside cause after a w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very confortable

posted by effuca on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very soft, and elastic... Theres no zyppers or another kind of seam. Great for loin support in reclinable couchs, or for neck. The inside is soft and the has a elastic soft tissue. The log form is the best. Fix in neck area or lombar area, fitting perfectly.
    Cons:
    None at all.. I only regret to buyed only one piece. Now my wife fight to me every day to see who keep with this log coushion p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like a log. Is a pillow. What more do you want?

posted by smooney3 on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very comfy pillow that has a very realistic log pattern. The quality of it is really very good. It feels like it will last a while. Personally, I think it's a steal for this price. Isn't actually a log.
    Cons:
    You probably can't use them to build a log cabin. Feel free to try, but I'm doubtful.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A cool pillow for your...or your cat

posted by KorXoman on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a very nice quality. The filling is not cottont. It's filled by a lot of fiber microballs. I think it's more comforable for the head than for the rest of the body.
    Cons:
    The picture looks more real but I still think it's a nice copy of nature. And it's really very cool. Maybe, the price is a bit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wood Review

posted by dravenextreme on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very comfy, very cool design. With lycra fabric and styrofoam you know it’s going to be soft and comfortable. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong.
    Cons:
    Patterns at either end look a bit boring in comparison to the detailed wood grain pattern on the side.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great visual effect

posted by MrFabio on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the pad is filled with small plastic balls (something like isopor) that give it a good weight and it conforms almost the way you want. The printing that mimetizes a tree branch is great!
    Cons:
    none so far. Just think it would have a little bit more filler inside cause after a week they look a little bit wilt. Also, the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect little cushion

posted by tarzanbaba on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need it does not deform does not wear out does not tear apart (even if it looks like so) looks great on brown carpet
    Cons:
    price seems a bit expensive.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections