DX  » Community » Reviews » Mushroom Shaped Electronic Dust Cleaner (2*AA)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:141 (14%)
  • 4 Star:715 (71%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does exactly what you expect it to do

posted by Strahdvonzar on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is small and very easy to use. The mushroom theme fits pretty much anywhere you would like it to be. Nothing extremely fancy to stand out if you want it on your desk. Even though it does not have the ability to suck heavy materials , i find it more than ...
    Cons:
    It is not that easy to open it and get the batteries in. You might be afraid that if you push too much it will break (even thou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and usefull cleaner

posted by znarer on 10/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good working, it has a powerfull motor that can absorb many kind of dust, paper pieces and other rubish like that. Works easy and fast, only needs two AA battery and it looks really nice. At the mushroom bottom, there are some kind of brushes that wo...
    Cons:
    It's a little bit unpleasant to empty because sometimes rubish overflows space for rubish. A little bit noisy.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works, looks good, and cheap.

posted by EvilEdie on 07/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Small and cute, when not in use serves as a decorative piece in the room. -Cleans up my eraser bits and other small particles on my desk. -convenient to empty waste compartment and replace batteries. -clears off page without smudging lines if working with ...
    Cons:
    -Doesn't pick up settled dust that well, but that's what i use a real vacuum for anyways. I only really bought this to convenie...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute

posted by karupinx on 01/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cute and small decoration when not in use, and handy for cleaning up the light dust or crumbs on your desk.
    Cons:
    I was expecting a stronger suction power. It's kind of weak but will do for the small stuff. Also, you will need to clean the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very niiiiice

posted by Bibyz on 09/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1. Veeeeery nice gift ! 2. Very usefull ! 3. Good material ! 4. Seems durable ! 5. Details very well finished ! 6. Works really well ! 7. Easy to use ! 8. Great to clean the desk ! 9. Doesn't make a lot of noise !
    Cons:
    1. Could be a little cheaper ! 2. I though it was a lot smaller than it really is (but it is a good size) ! 3. Not many cons ! ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    neat little gadget

posted by rambles on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Looks very cute, nice display piece -Is able to pick up small particles and crumbs fairly well (package indicates that it can handle 200mg particles) -build quality is decent -easy to use once you figure out how to open the covers
    Cons:
    -suction could be stronger -top and bottom covers are sticky and might be hard to open the first time -you don't know which col...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great to teach kids

posted by schopf on 05/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good and different product. Color is great. Kids love it. Very well built. Looks like resistant (and its). It really can clean small pieces of dust/garbage from work space. Price is good to buy it and use as a gift.
    Cons:
    No cons. Really good and does the job. Maybe... its not too easy to open and close the upper side to change batteries, but not ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections