DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Sports Quick Release Carabineer Hook - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bulk but fragile

posted by projectail on 07/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The quick realse carabineer hook has a great look. very bulky and ready for the fight - or hiking. bought it as a hiking gear. good as a paracord hook or hook for other stuff to connect to your hiking bag. it is a big hook!
    Cons:
    the meterial used (plastic) feels a little bit fragile. also, the size of the carabinner hook is to big for my taste - i hoped ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    basic carabiner

posted by yiyorl on 03/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Light, easy to use. Cheap. It does what you expect, this is not a steel or aluminium carabiner of course. Only use this with your backbag or something like this.
    Cons:
    Dont have specs of about how much weight this support. Lock sometime gets off its right place, the male and female lock have n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Release Carabineer Hook

posted by Lashman on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality material (Hard plastic) - Very easy to use - Perfect for outdoor use - Very strong and safe, but I don't test how much weight it can handle - Good size
    Cons:
    - Could be specified amount of weight that supports
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice desing

posted by Mvn7705 on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, very cheap, i love the desing. Although I found it larger than regular clips, it still looks good as a holder for my keys hangging on my jeans. It almost doesn't weight so it will not ad bulk to what ever you are planning to hang on it.
    Cons:
    The lock looks fragile and sometime it misses it place but minding that it hasnt broke and I use it every day, all the time; so...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections