DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung I9100 / I9000 / I9220 / I9300 (121cm)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard to distinguish from original cable

posted by yomach on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very good cable, looks exactly like the original cable, relatively to other cables it is very flexible, but still just a bit stiffer than the original cable. Unlike other cables, the connector here is in the right size and does stick out! It also ...
    Cons:
    None really, maybe that the cable is a bit stiffer compared to the original, but it's still quite flexible!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is almost a genuine product

posted by leoborges2005 on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is totally confused with the original cable of Samsung mobile phones. Could well be sold as genuine. Not to mention the price, honestly, is negligible. Some cables sold here in Brazil, for a price three times, has ten percent quality. The connect...
    Cons:
    Compared with the original Samsung, the wire is slightly thinner. But that does not compromise the operation.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by carlossramponi on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - It can be used as you default charging cable, it dont seem to have any issues in electrics and have a solid construction - It it very very similar to the Samsung's standard charging cable - The price is great compared to Brazil's prices.
    Cons:
    - Besides it is very very similar to Samsung's default charging cable and have a very solid construction, I don't think thin ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality cable

posted by RHHartman on 08/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very similar to the original cable, just a bit longer. Cable length not quite 1 m - but close enough. Charges and transfers files from your computer. Received this as a gift from DX as the cable which should have been with SKU 124836 (Car Swivel Suction Cup...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work cable

posted by Vor4un30 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very similar to the original cable. Cable length 1 m - happy. Charges and transfers files from your computer (purchased for the phone I9300). MicroUSB plug fits snugly into the phone.
    Cons:
    It does not.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections